THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT ADVISORY HUB (EIAH)
The EIAH is a European Commission/EIB initiative to accelerate investment, offering a single access point to wide ranging support for projects and investments at all stages of the project cycle.
Advisory services include:
- technical support for project preparation and implementation
- enhancing use of EU funds in financial instruments
- capacity building support
- policy, programme and project support for Public-private partnerships
- access to finance for innovation projects
For more information see http://eib.europa.eu/eiah
THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT PROJECT PORTAL (EIPP)
The European Investment Project Portal (EIPP) is a web portal enabling EU-based projects worth at least EUR 5 million – public or private – to reach potential investors worldwide. The Portal is provided and hosted by the European Commission and is part of the Investment Plan for Europe.
For more information see http://ec.europa.eu/eipp